Buy Vanilla Gift Card With USD Coin And Other Cryptos
The Vanilla Visa eGift Card is a digital gift card that can be used to make purchases online. The funds never expire and the card is delivered instantly to your email. It offers a secure way to make payments without the risk of exposing personal banking information. The card has a set balance and cannot lead to overdrafts or overspending. The card is delivered by email for hassle-free online shopping.
Key features of Vanilla Gift Card:
- Digital gift card delivered instantly to your email
- Funds never expire and are activated within 5 minutes
- Secure online payments without giving out personal banking information
- Limited to available balance, no risk of overdraft or overspending
- Available in denominations of $25 to $500
- Can be used wherever Visa debit or credit cards are accepted in the US
- Can be added to mobile wallets for contactless payments
- Can be purchased using crypto currencies (BTC, USD Coin, Ethereum)
- One-time activation fee only
- Non-reloadable and non-resaleable
- 24/7 customer service available
Using Your Vanilla Gift Card: A Guide
You can use this Vanilla Visa eGift Card at checkouts, either in-store or online, wherever Visa debit or credit cards are accepted. The card is available in several denominations, startling at $25 - $500. After purchasing your card, enter the email address where you want to receive your digital card, and you will be emailed a link to your new this Vanilla Visa eGift Card number within a few minutes.
Click on the link provided in the email to view your new this Vanilla Visa eGift Card details. Assign a ZIP code to this Vanilla Visa eGift Card and the funds will be ready for use within 24 hours.
TIP: Always sign-in to your account to check your balance before you spend. If total purchase price is greater than the account balance, your card may be declined. You cannot make partial payments with this card. When making any purchase, ensure you have enough funds to cover the total costs and you’re good to go!
- Add this Vanilla Visa eGift Card to your Mobile Wallet for contactless, in-store payments via Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- This Vanilla Visa eGift Card can be sent as an eGift Card by e-mail, or a physical gift card can be mailed to you or your gift recipient.
- Shop Prepaidify for this Vanilla Visa eGift Card for all occasions.
- You’re this Vanilla Visa eGift Card can be used everywhere visa cards are accepted nationwide in the United States.
- Use this Vanilla Visa eGift Card and in stores like any other debit or credit card.
Multiple Crypto Currency
Choose any traditional payment method to purchase your Vanilla Visa eGift Card, as well as alternative methods like Bitcoin (BTC), USD Coin or Ethereum that offer greater flexibility. These options provide anyone the opportunity to access a gift card that is used in a wider variety of online stores. Once you have selected the amount that you wish to purchase with Bitcoin or other crypto, an Vanilla Visa eGift Card will be sent to your email in a digital format.
Vanilla Visa eGift Card charges a one-time activation fee for each card purchased when purchased (except if required Act otherwise to remaining compliance with applicable laws. No other fees of any type will be ever be charged to your Vanilla Visa eGift Card after purchase.
This Vanilla eGift Card is non-reloadable and may not be purchased for resale or resold. number of Vanilla Visa eGift Card purchased may be limited, but simply buy another Vanilla Visa eGift Card with USD Coin or other cryptos. You will receive a new gift card via email with a new number and expiration date. returns are not accepted on email delivery of Vanilla Visa eGift Card.
Vanilla e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions apply to the Vanilla Visa eGift Card. See account holder agreement at vanillagift.com for further details! 24/7 customer service available. get the digital code instantly to your e-mail.
With just a few clicks, get your new Vanilla Visa Gift Card to start shopping securely on your favorite us-based websites.